Free 12 week expert-led support and mentorship programme to help knowledge sector organisations and businesses overcome current challenges, identify new opportunities and realise their future potential.
The programme is for newly created companies, social enterprises and CICs that are led by communities underrepresented in the sector, from Camden, Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets.The programme includes:
● A range of cross-functional business advice (including customer discovery, finance readiness and strategy)
● Peer-to-peer learning and role-model mentors
● Access to a community of founders and business owners to enable collaboration
● 1-2-1 tailored expert coaching support
● A Finale Event with key sector stakeholders and funders
● Ongoing access to the Capital Enterprise / OneTech community support which includes 1:1 coaching, accountability circles, content, peer networking, help finding specialist support
Course details: the course will start in mid November, and involve 16 hours of Live Webinars/1-2-1 virtual meetings over 12 weeks
For further information or to request referral for this programme, please ask us a question.