The next event in The Dots Portfolio Masterclass Safari – in partnership with Shillington College – is at Google, focused on the Digital Design & UX/UI industry.
This is a rare opportunity to get your portfolio reviewed (and potentially be hired) by an amazing selection of 10 creative industry leaders, including:
- Chris Ball – User Experience Director, DigitasLBI
- Tim Baggott – Associate Creative Director, AKQA
- Jen Hazelwood – Associate Creative Director of Experience Design, R/GA
- Nick Clement – Founder, Made Studio
- Adam Day-Lewin – Creative Director, Conde Nast
- Alistair Campbell – Creative Director, Guardian Labs
- Marcus Mustafa – Executive Creative Director, DigitasLBI
Industry Mentors will help select the top 40 applicants to join the Masterclass – so make sure your portfolio on The Dots is up-to-date with your best work (this will be used as your application).
Impress the Mentors enough and you’ll be sure to walk away with contacts that could last a lifetime… and maybe even your dream job!
Apply for a spot at the event by visiting the opportunity listing below, the application deadline is: Tue 17th June, 11:00pm
Digital & UX/UI Portfolio Masterclass, at Google Wednesday 24th June, 6:20pm – 9:00pm
Plus, there are more upcoming Portfolio Masterclass events on these dates – find out more here!
- Advertising Portfolio Masterclass @ BBH London (July 23rd)
- Illustration Masterclass @ The Royal Academy of Arts (August 18th)
And need some extra help promoting what you do and networking?
You may also be interested in attending a Creative Freelance Bootcamp – based at London Met’s Accelerator. A two-day course covering all you need to know when starting out as a freelancer. Find out more and register your interest here.
– See more at: http://www.accelerator-london.com/blog/students/call-for-entries-the-dots-portfolio-masterclass/#sthash.nhRxjFrt.dpuf