Buckworths is a law firm based in London working exclusively with startups and high growth businesses operating in the UK.
This session looks at the options for raising investment, the schemes to use, sources of investment and where to look for it. Expect to hear about:
• Types of investment – debt, equity, convertibles;
• Sources of investment – friends and family, angels, VCs, accelerators and crowdfunding;
• Tax relief schemes for investors – (Seed) Enterprise Investment Schemes;
• Process for raising investment; and
• Key considerations when negotiating investment documentation.
The session will conclude with an open Q&A session.
28 March 2019
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
35 Kingsland Road
London, E2 8AA