Marketing strategy is essentially about how do we compete on a crowded, noisy and overwhelmed market. How can you differentiate yourself, highlight the most amazing benefits of your product and create messaging that resonates with your target audience? In this class, we examine the elements of a sound marketing strategy and how to approach each of them in order for you to have a consistent plan going forward.
We look at:
- Growth strategies and their requirements
- The 3 bases of competition
- Analysing your situation and where to find data
- Understanding who is your ideal target audience.
- The art of positioning
- The importance of choosing the right channels and tactics to maximise results
18 October 2018
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
35 Kingsland Road
London, E2 8AA