43% of cyber attacks target small businesses.
This cyber-security session is ideal for SMEs who want to train, educate and implement best cybersecurity practice in their organisations.
The amount of cyber attacks that occur within SME’s is ever growing and is at it’s highest point ever. The attacks are getting more advanced and with some tips, case studies and background knowledge could prevent your organisation losing potentially thousands of pounds.
Our in-house Cyber Security Expert, Josh Evans will be presenting this session. Working day to day on breaches, installing the latest cyber-security technology and training clients on best practice, he will be able to answer your questions and use real-life examples to help you understand how cyber attacks could affect your business but most importantly how you can prevent them.
We will also have a strong focus on email security as from an IT Support background we have found that this is the biggest weakness for a lot of SME’s. We will be looking at examples of phishing emails, how to detect them and technologies to prevent them getting to you and your colleagues mailboxes.
Within this session he will cover:
- How social engineering fits into Cyber Security.
- -Best practice for avoiding a cybersecurity attack
- Technology you can use to minimise the chances of you being affected
- What to do if you do experience a cyberattack
- Explaining some of the mindset and motivation that drives attacks.
- How Bitcoin and other developments have contributed to the attacks.
- The security issues with emails and with technology how we can understand and augment its weaknesses.
15 February 2019
10:00 – 12:00 PM
35 Kingsland Road
London, E2 8AA