Quickstart is our highly practical programme that will provide you with all the tools, knowledge and motivation needed to launch your own business over two months. The eight weekly 1-2 hour sessions are packed full of business startup information, freelance guidance, expert marketing insights and an overall positive attitude.
What we cover
– What is a business and how does it create value
– Personal goals and what success looks like for you
– What you offer (product or service) and why it’s valuable
– Who is your customer and why do they care
Your Brand and Website
– Establishing a tone of voice
– Shortcuts to creating a great logo
– Building your website
– How to use social media and create content for your business
Marketing and Sales
– Creating a powerful and actionable marketing plan
– Building social proof – testimonials, case studies, quality images
– Beginners guide to Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
Finance and Legal
– Finances: P&L, Cashflow, Taxes
– Getting paid and accounting tips
– Business structures, choosing the right one, and how to incorporate a company at Companies House
Meet The Team
Quickstart is delivered by a team of entrepreneurs and educators who between them have started 5 companies themselves and help others start over 100 successful companies
For the last 5 years, Simon has been helping students transform ideas into killer businesses at Accelerator. With experience that spans law, finance, marketing and operations, Simon is your start-up Swiss Army Knife.
During her 5 years in London, Natasha has supported over 250 young people set up businesses at The Prince’s Trust, Queen Mary University and now at London Met University. She has previously set up a social enterprise.
Michael Murdoch and Robbie Dale
Michael Murdoch and Robbie Dale have a total of 30 years brand experience, helping hundreds of emerging and established organisations around the world launch and grow. Story Cube was born out of the work of The House, an award winning branding and marketing agency based in London.
“For those who are serious about setting up a business, Quickstart gives you all the information you need to get set up and start getting your first few customers.”
“It’s been really motivating being surrounded by other entrepreneurs! The talks and sessions really helped me think about what value I’m creating and who to target.”
“Quickstart is an action-packed fun-filled programme that provided invaluable information that can be used to improve your knowledge on starting a business or improving an already started business.”
When is Quickstart
Applications for the full 2021 programme are now closed and our next Quickstart programme will run in early 2022.
Register interest for Quickstart
Want to join us on our next Quickstart programme? Register your details below and we’ll be in touch again when we open for applications.