Social media presence is nothing without engaging content to share through it. Great content is worthless without ways to spread them to reach your target audience. Content and social media are inextricably connected topics which is why this practical workshop deals with them together. During the 2 hours we are going to take a bird’s eye view of currently popular social media platforms and the type of content best suited for them, get you started on your content strategy based on your target audience’s interest.
- What is social media (marketing)?
- The top 6 most important social media channels, demographics, new features and changes in 2018
- Strategy for social media and content
- Behaviour and tone of voice
- Visual language
- Topics and themes
- A quick note on personas and social listening
- The first piece – how to get started and where to get ideas
- How much time to spend?
5 February 2019
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
35 Kingsland Road
London, E2 8AA