Longmores Solicitors LLP will be hosting this presentation on some essential legal points for new businesses, including the following areas:
- Business and company formation – what legal structure is most suitable for your business?
- How can directors, partners or other business owners regulate their relationship and protect their interests?
- Funding the business – what to expect when borrowing money from a bank.
- Dealing with customers and clients. How legal documents can be used to formalise client or customer relationships.
- Using contract law to help businesses reduce their risk and encourage prompt payment.
- Protecting and exploiting the business’ intellectual property rights and keeping matters confidential by using non-disclosure agreements.
- General business considerations – tax, accounting, insurance, employment law and property.
There will also be some time at the end for a Q&A session.
16 May 2019
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
35 Kingsland Road
London, E2 8AA