6.00pm – 8.00pm
Are you a startup founder preparing for investment? When it comes to the numbers what should you include?
When you’re in front of potential investors you have one shot to tell the story of your business opportunity. You need words, numbers and confidence!
If the numbers part fills you with dread, this workshop will make a difference…
· Your narrative – how to use the numbers to tell a story that is relevant, memorable and engaging.
· The key financial information investors want to know and how to prepare it
· Practicing delivering these in a practical exercise so you get pitch confident
All attendees will also receive:
· A Laughton Scott presentation checklist
· A one week trial licence to Talk Money – an e-learning course that will reduce the chance of getting caught out by the dragons
· A voucher code to the workshop Get Cash Flow Confident at the British Library
Presenting Coach Ben Woollen of Laughton Scott
& Numbers Coach Johnny Martin FCA
Ben Woollen is a highly experienced written and spoken word communication coach. He has trained many thousands of experienced and inexperienced speakers alike. His diverse clientele from Network Rail, Accenture and DeutscheBank to emerging Start-Ups and small businesses looking for investment to grow all have one thing in common – the need to communicate at their best under pressure.
Johnny Martin FCA – is the Numbers Coach. He is an experienced Finance Director who has raised funding from Angels and VCs. He now passionately explains business numbers and jargon and is a partner at the British Library Business & IP Centre where he runs regular workshops. He is also the author of the highly acclaimed book “Understanding Your Business Finances”.